Outsource your payroll to
Australian payroll outsourcing specialists
Outsourcing your payroll to E-Payoffice is a cost-effective way to have your payroll processed by a payroll specialist. We customise our service to suit your needs. We can manage your pay, as well as your super, termination pay, ongoing deductions, ATO reporting and much more.
We’re your outsourced payroll managerIf you don’t have an inhouse payroll manager, staying on top of pay and leave and all the legislation can be time-consuming and stressful. E-Payoffice takes care of all this for you, so you and your managers can focus on the bigger picture.
E-Payoffice outsourced payroll services include:
Optional extras include:
- Deduction Management System (DMS): We can electronically disburse your Superannuation and deductions. You can be confident that Superannuation meets all the Superstream requirements set by the ATO.
- Online timesheets and Award Interpretation: Employees can enter their hours into online timesheets. Hours are automatically interpreted based on the Award or EBA.
- General Ledger: We can fully customise a journal to your chart of accounts. This can be output each pay process or at month end.
- Time collection: By biometrics clock or iPad facial recognition.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Free up time and resources ensuring valuable resources are spent working on your core business functions to maximise profits
- Continuity of payroll processing through holidays, maternity leave, illness and other leave.
- Eliminate the need for on-going training and expensive payroll software updates / maintenance fees
- Ensure confidentiality of salaries, bonus and commissions
- Confidence and assurance of payroll process back-ups, business continuity and disaster recovery within secure, controlled environments.
- Peace of mind regarding Privacy of data
Dedicated Payroll Specialist that gets to know your business requirements
- Flexibility to increase or decrease your payroll as your business requirements change.
- STP (Single Touch Payroll) Compliant
Peace of mind that your payroll is compliant
- Our software applies user authentication features such as forced lock-out when maximum retries are exceeded for invalid passwords. All passwords are encrypted and additional password controls include: password ageing, incorporating password iterations and password changes with secret questions. User accounts may also be locked after a period of inactivity has elapsed.
- We chose Microsoft’s Windows Azure Cloud infrastructure service for our hosting. Azure complies with ISO/IEC 27001:2005 for security and reliability offering up-time guarantee of 99.9%.
- Some providers say they are providing an Outsource service but really all they are providing is ‘online’ software and getting the Customer to add new employees, changes, hours in timesheets etc, whilst others employ data entry clerks to input data. Here at E-Payoffice we have seen first hand how this creates many errors that carry on for years without being picked up. As an example, we took on a number of clients from our opposition and found that there were many casual employees who had no Superannuation paid or Long Service Leave accrued.
- With E-Payoffice, you are not just another number.