Payroll software that gives you exactly what you need
Our software is customised to your needs, so you get exactly what you need to reach full productivity.
We offer more than just onscreen tech: we streamline your processes, set up your payroll, train your staff and provide Australian helpdesk support.
Plan and predict your employee’s pay and leave
E-Payoffice software gives you a birds eye view of your employment costs. You can view, plan and predict the cost of pay and leave for your employees, even when managing complex rosters.
The software gives you online timesheets, online approval, automated award interpretation, workforce management and deduction management systems. It even ensures tax compliance for termination pays.
Features and benefits of E-Payoffice software
Process pay promptly, accurately and easily.
Quick set up: Installation and transition is easy and stress-free. Simply output your existing data, and we set it up for you.
Full training: We train your staff members PLUS we give them training manuals and video tutorials.
Australian Help Desk: You can call our Sydney-based Help Desk any time Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, and speak to an Australian Payroll Specialist.
Leave relief: When your payroll person needs to go on leave, we can take over. That way you don’t need to train up another staff member. (Optional extra cost)
Low upfront costs: There is an initial set up cost to cover your requirements and training, after this our costs are Pay As You Go.
Cloud based delivery: Hosted by Microsoft Azure with 99.9% uptime and 256 bit SSL encryption. No need to worry about upgrades or backups: we handle it all for you.
Efficient: Employee Self Service frees up managers’ and admin time.
Compliant: No more worries about incorrect termination pay, penalties and overtime or superannuation.
Easy, powerful reporting: See employee costs at a glance. Easily create custom reports and assign them by role. You also get Audit reports, plus online audits showing who made changes to records.
Visibility of cost and leave: You can predict cost of rosters, overtime and on-costs weeks in advance. Managers can see their team’s leave balances and leave patterns as well as Gantt charts for their team.
Paperless: No more filing. All reports are stored online in Financial year directories for seven years as per legislation.
Our market-leading payroll software includes:
- Tax compliant termination module: Take the stress out of termination processing. With our software, you can be sure that every termination is taxed correctly and figures are in the correct Label on the Payment Summary.
- Electronic reporting to the ATO: Send your Tax File Number Declarations and Payment Summary Reconciliations to the ATO via the web.
Customisable options include the following features:
- Online timesheets and Award interpretation: Employees enter their hours into online timesheets. The software automatically calculates hours based on the relevant Award or EBA.
- Biometrics time capture: Automatically capture employee start and finish times with web-enabled clocks, using biometrics or fob cards.
- General Ledger: We customise a journal to your chart of accounts. This can be output each pay process or at month end.
“Working with Wendy has significantly cut down the time that we need to devote to payroll. We can rely on E-Payoffice to get it right, first time every time. In the event that we forget to lodge our employees weekly hours, Wendy and her team are always on the front foot following us up and making sure that things run smoothly. We really recommend Wendy and the E-Payoffice team to anyone looking for a quality payroll solution provider.”Elliott Tuthill Solicitors