1. Cost Effective – Save time and Money! Don’t pay for:
- A Payroll System
- Upgrades / Annual Maintenance Fees
- A trained person as well as a
- back-up person
By outsourcing your payroll you will get a far better system at a fraction of the cost. Pay As You Go, whilst benefiting from a trained Payroll Specialist that is committed to servicing your Company. You will get to concentrate on your core business without having to worry about payroll.
2. Compliance – Are you sure that you are compliant?
- Are you calculating your employee’s superannuation correctly and paying it on time?
- Has an employee left your employ recently and you have had difficulties taxing their payment and are unsure where it should be on their Payment Summary – Gross wages, Label A, B, C or D?
- Have you had an employee query their leave balances and you have doubted the results you have on file?
3. Disaster Recovery – are you worried that if the power fails, you cannot pay your employees on time? Are you sure that you are taking adequate backups of your payroll file along the way in case your data becomes corrupted and irretrievable?
4. Improved Efficiency – Go paperless and have reports automatically emailed to Manager’s for their departments. Reports are accessible 24/7 via a secure portal with up to two financial years online. Let us electronically remit to the ATO on your behalf.
These are all important reasons why your payroll should be outsourced to a reputable Payroll Provider like E-Payoffice. Australian owned and operated, with over 25 years experience in paying the Australian Workforce.