All of our solutions are customised, so you only pay for the features and services you need.
With our software, your dashboard gives you an instant snapshot and comprehensive details of employee payments and leave. Custom reports can be created and assigned to different managers.
Employee self service
Employees who have access to ESS can:
- Change their details such as address, phone number and emergency contacts
- Change bank accounts and add extra bank accounts
- View and print payslips and payment summaries for up to seven years
- View leave balances and leave history
- Apply for leave and upload relevant documentation
- Input daily hours into timesheets (where Time and Attendance Module has been chosen)
- View previous timesheets
- View their roster (optional)
- Complete ‘Availability’ for roster (for casuals and part-time employees if chosen)
- Access speciality reports depending on their role
- View their Team’s contact details
- View and project leave balances for their team
- View the leave history of team members
- View team Gantt chart of team members on leave. Approve team leave and apply for employee on their behalf
- Approve and amend timesheets
- View previous timesheets
- Create, generate and amend the team roster
Award Interpretation (optional)
When your clocking times or online timesheets are updated with shift start and finish times, our software automatically calculates hours and applies penalties, loadings and overtime based on the relevant Award or EBA.
Time capture (optional)
- Online timesheets: Employees enter their times on a tablet, mobile or PC.
- Web-enabled clocks: these capture clock on and off times which automatically flow through to online timesheets. The system advises managers of any anomalies to review in their home screen. They also have access to an Attendance Menu which displays who is on site at any time.
- iPad facial recognition: NoahFace Shift shows rosters from our application and collects start and finish times that merge into our timesheets. Read more >
Hours can be time-sliced and multi-costed to different areas within the organisation. This allows different managers to approve hours worked in their sections. The system also allows for employees working at multiple locations – even on the same day.
Workforce Management (optional)
General Ledger (optional)
Deduction Management System (DMS) (optional)
Use our DMS to automatically take care of payroll deductions such as superannuation, Union deductions and Child Support.
This manages the payment of all superannuation as per the ATO Superstream requirement. It also gives you easy to read reports showing where funds have gone, and is easily reconciled back to Payroll and General Ledger.